This workshop is limited to 8 to 10 persons per workshop.
The registration date will be on a first-come-first served basis.
This workshop is a 2.5 hours workshop where you will learn :
1) Basics of making cards with the use of just scissors, ruler and pencil.
2) How to create stencils and other tips to help you to make duplicates of the same card design easily
3) Color coordination
4) Card making tools and materials
5)Where to obtain your craft supplies
6) How to create your own sentiments for the cards
Date : 31 Jan 2015 (Sat)
Venue : Waterloo Centre (near National Library at Bugis)
Fees : $80 per pax
Materials and tools will be provided.
What you will get at the end of the session?
1) 4 to 5 cards that you have made
2) Card Making instructions sheet
3) Craft Supplies contact list
Please bring along name cards and network with the rest.
Register for the workshop here.