This workshop is a 2.5 hours workshop where you will learn :
- How to make a card with simple cutting skills and mess free?
- How to duplicate many of the same card design easily and accurately?
- How to create your own card sentiments?
- Where to get images and fonts to use on your cards?
- Where to get affordable card making supplies and packing materials?
29 Mar 2014 (Sat)
10am - 12:30pm
Venue : 101 Upper Cross Street,
People's Park Centre #03-38B
$80 per pax
Add $20 per child (if you would like to make the cards together with your children. Do take note that the table and bench used in the classroom are the standard size for adult use.)
Materials, tools, refreshments will be provided.
Materials to make 4 to 5 cards (card stock, patterned paper, ribbon, color papers, printed digital cliparts) and in addition, you will get :
1) 2 pairs of scissors
2) 1 long ruler
3) 2 rolls of double sided tapes
4) 1 roll of double sided foam tape
What you will get at the end of the session?
- 4 to 5 cards that you have made
- Card Making instructions sheet
- Craft Supplies contact list