Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Handmade Card

Hey... Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

This is a Valentine's Day Card made by me! I love to observe creative things and also feel great when seeing people created many nice things in the world. I have been making cards for many years and slowly developed my skills from see see look look and then try out all sorts of things to make my cards even better.

I would like to share with you all this handmade card which is requested from one of my customers. Her request for the card is to have a duck in a boat with lots of hearts...

Ta da.... out comes the birth of this card... only one of a kind as I only make one of them.

With this card, I wish all of you having a great and loving relationship with your loved ones!

That's all for now! Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

No comments: